One way to burn calories at the beach is by playing volleyball. Volleyball is an outdoor sport that can be played on sand courts. Playing volleyball for just 10 minutes can burn up to 60 calories and is great for muscle toning. Volleyball not only burns calories, but also improves coordination, agility, and endurance. If you want to burn more calories while playing volleyball, try adding in a calorie-blasting workout while you are at the beach such as running, yoga, walking lunges, or jogging in place.
- Determine what type of procrastination pattern you have:
a)Unstructured time (one I call “lazy”)
2) Use the following table to determine what kind of activities you should do:
I. Unstructured time (lazy procrastination pattern):
- Complete a passion project(s).
- Play a sport.
- Go for a walk (or jog if you are feeling adventurous).
- Plant or water a vegetable, herb, or flower garden.
II. Structured time (more productive procrastination pattern):
1. Read a book that is related to your passion project(s). If no books are available on the subject then take notes and read more until you have enough material for a full book.
2. Go to a lecture related to your passion project(s) or read up on the subject and then attend lectures on that topic.
3. Join an online forum related to your passion project(s). Post questions until you understand the subject matter well enough to write about it. (If no forums are available, then start one. This entitles you to share your ideas and thoughts with others related to the subject matter.)
4. Complete research on your passion project(s)
a)Convert one of your passions into a business idea, then make it profitable:
b)Find start-ups that will be successful in the future (project yourself into the future and make it happen), then invest in them:
c)Find start-ups that will be successful in the near future (project yourself into the present or near future and make it happen), then invest in them.
Disclaimer: The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials contained on the page are for general information purposes only. This article is not a substitute for professional advice on the topics mentioned. This article does not create any form of offers to any legal or professional service. The site assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents. In no event shall the site be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action to follow the content, negligence or other tort, arising out of the use of the contents of the article. The blog reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents at any time without prior notice. The site does not warrant that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. It may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency, organization, employer or company, including the site itself. It also does not provide professional advice, diagnosis, treatment or any legal service. The site does not endorse official procedures, legal actions or qualified services and the use of its contents are solely at your own risk.